Welcome, I am Stefanie Scheidgen, owner of the brand and the website www.stefaniescheidgen.com.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation from the European Union, we hereby inform you following:
1.1. Personal information of the holder
- Holder: Stefanie Scheidgen
- Address: Dvergaborgir 5, 112 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Email: email@example.com
- Aim: Life Coach and Transition Counsellor.
1.2. Use of the web page
The Website may provide access to information related to Life Coaching as well as offers of services and products (online and offline) related to that subject.
Access to and/or use of the Website makes you a User and entails your acceptance, as of the time of said access and/or use of the present Legal Disclaimer. However, the mere use of the webpage does not imply commercial relation.
1.4. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND COLLECTED INFORMATION
1.4.1 Use of the website
www.stefaniescheidgen.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, the “Content”) held by Stefanie Scheidgen. The User shall be held responsible for the use made of the Website.
The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the Content and services provided through the Website. This shall include, without limitation, a commitment not to use said Content or services to:
(i) incur in unlawful activities or activities which may be contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) spread content or propaganda of racist nature, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy for terrorism or against human rights;
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of stefaniescheidgen.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above.
(iv) try to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
stefaniescheidgen.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate against the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that are not suitable for publication.
stefaniescheidgen.com will not, in any case, be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the foreseen applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Collecting information
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the field of name, email and message.
– Subscription form, the USER filling in only the name and email field.
– Comments on the website, where the inclusion of name and email is necessary for its use.
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
– Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information related to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded them, your operating system and the browser used. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be stored and used solely for the control and realization of statistics of access and visits to the web, to analyse trends, administer the site, and to gather demographic information about our users as a whole. They will not in any case be communicated nor assigned to third parties.
In spite of the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by stefaniescheidgen.com or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Also, both by subscribing to this blog and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user agrees:
- With the handling of the users personal data in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The allow Stefanie Scheidgen access to the data, the user needs to contribute to the subscription to give in order to subscribe to the blog as well as to make and / or receive comments on it.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you sign up, stefaniescheidgen.com has access to:
Username and email in the case of subscription to the newsletter or comment and user name and email in the case of contact forms. These data will be included in the respective files of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” as well as “CLIENTS AND / OR SUPPLIERS”.
Nonetheless stefaniescheidgen.com reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, both the presentation and configuration of the web stefaniescheidgen.com and this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All and any intellectual property rights in the Content, design and source code of this Website are the exclusive property of stefaniescheidgen.com or third parties which have authorized stefaniescheidgen.com to use same on its Website. stefaniescheidgen.com and said third parties are entitled exclusively to exploit said rights.
Therefore, any public reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution or communication, including the placing at the disposal of or any other form of commercial exploitation and/or amendment of all or part of the Content of the Website, is forbidden without the prior expressed authorization by stefaniescheidgen.com.
stefaniescheidgen.com does not hereby grant any license or authorization to use any of its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other properties or rights related to the Website. Access to and navigation on the Website by the User shall in no case be understood to entail a total or partial waiver, transfer, license or assignment of said rights of stefaniescheidgen.com.
Any use of the Content and services not previously authorized by stefaniescheidgen.com shall be considered a serious infringement of its intellectual or industrial property rights and shall be prosecuted under the law.
3. RESPONSIBILITY AND GUARANTEES
stefaniescheidgen.com is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, due to lack of availability of the website – which may periodically be made unavailable for technical maintenance – as well as the transfer of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent such.
stefaniescheidgen.com reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on this website.
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the website of stefaniescheidgen.com must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of this website is not allowed without the prior expressed authorization by stefaniescheidgen.com.
– Deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will not be established with the web of stefaniescheidgen.com without your prior expressed authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the web of stefaniescheidgen.com, nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to stefaniescheidgen.com, unless expressly authorized.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between stefaniescheidgen.com and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of stefaniescheidgen.com of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– stefaniescheidgen.com will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
The website of stefaniescheidgen.com can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
stefaniescheidgen.com does not market, direct, or previously control, nor make the content, services, information and statements available on these websites its own.
stefaniescheidgen.com does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by stefaniescheidgen.com and that are accessible through stefaniescheidgen.com.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
stefaniescheidgen.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
stefaniescheidgen.com pursue the non-compliance of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and penal actions corresponding by law.
8. TERM AND AMENDMENT
The Website may contain hyperlinks enabling the User to enter third party websites. stefaniescheidgen.com may not be held responsible for the content, information or services which may appear in such sites. Said links shall be deemed to have been offered by stefaniescheidgen.com for mere information purposes and in no event entail the acceptance or support of the content of the relevant websites by stefaniescheidgen.com or the existence of an agreement between stefaniescheidgen.com and the individuals or entities holding said websites. Consequently, users’ access to said websites shall be under their own responsibility.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between stefaniescheidgen.com and the USER will be governed by current Icelandic regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Reykjavík, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.